The hot temps are dissipating and cooler temperatures are ahead…..are you looking for Things To Do in Sacramento? Trying to get away from the city and exploring the foothills? Come join our culinary walking food tours and enjoy the wonderful walk!
Ticket sales are thru September 29th: Buy an adult ticket to one of our 3 food & cultural walking tours in Sacramento or Murphys and receive $15.00 off each adult ticket price. Tour ticket NEEDS TO BE USED BY SEPTEMBER 30th, 2012. Use code: “WALK” to receive discount. No other additional discounts apply. Each ticket price includes all food, drinks, trained culinary concierge and taxes.
Enjoy a day out eating, drinking, laughing, learning, exploring and most importantly WALKING through beautiful neighborhoods and off the beaten path streets on one of our 3 hour walking tour routes. A unique outing that will tantalize your tastebuds, stir your mind and wake up your senses!
Local Roots Food Tours has three tours to choose from for this ticket special deal; each distinctly different. City of Trees Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour and Origins of Sacramento Food and Cultural Walking Tour are walking tours in and about our historical neighborhoods surrounding downtown Sacramento. Our getaway tour takes you down another journey in Calaveras County to the quaint mining town of Murphys. Murphys Food & Wine Tour celebrates the bounty of a rich soil region well known for their excellent wines and agriculture. Each tour offers a large variety of tastings while visiting an array of specialty food shops, artisans, and neighborhood restaurants. Enough food is served to consider it a meal.
- Fresh crab cakes with sweet Thai chili sauce & our fresh fruit salsa
- Organic potato, herb and cheese focaccia round
- Meso ispod saca lamb meatballs served over pearled couscous
- Rich and creamy herb infused lavender and honey gelato
- Hand rolled salmon and crab sushi roll
- Cappuccino cream with chocolate ganache brownie
- Pork Carnitas, tomatillo salsa and handmade corn tortillas
- Pineapple and mango fruit infused tequila cocktail
- Farmhouse tomato, fresh basil and garlic pizza
- Stuffed Date w/ goat cheese and pancetta
- Housemade Tiramasu with Czech rum base
Ticket sale runs from August 27th thru September 29th. Tour Tickets need to be used by September 30th, 2012. Ticket limit: 4 discount tickets per participant.
Senior, Military and Child tickets do not qualify for discount price.