Posts Tagged ‘Team Building’
1. Do you have a Family/Class Reunion in the near future?
So, you have your family in town for little Bobby’s graduation and the ceremony lasts 3 hours. And you have 3 more days with your relatives. What are you going to do? You’ve gone bowling, hiking and seen 4 movies. I have a fabulous idea: FOOD TOUR! Walking out in the fresh air, learning about history and (the best of all!) EATING! Nothing brings families closer together than food. Meeting chefs and owners of local restaurants and tasting delicious food is a perfect way to spend the day with the ones your love. Showcasing your hometown (or destination for that matter) is a fabulous way to spark conversation and open up discussions about local food and agriculture. And Uncle Fred can’t complain if you are feeding him right?!
2. It’s your turn to plan a Girls Day Out?
I cannot tell you how often I stop and look at my day planner and say to myself, “it’s been too long since I’ve seen my girlfriends.” If you are anything like me- work seems to get in the way of everything! Sit down, email your girls and carve out a day to meet up. The rule is— no one can cancel. You won’t be sorry you did this. There is nothing better than getting together with the women that know you best and experiencing the behind the scenes of the culinary world. (cocktail tastings also make life fabulous!) Catching up with your friends, tasting amazingly delicious food and walking around beautiful settings— adds up to being the most perfect of days. Book Club, Bible Study Group, Red Hat Society, Cooking Club, Travel Club…..bring all your girlfriends and let Local Roots take care of the rest!
Discover the possibility of team building through food and drink! Local Roots Food Tours offers customized private group tours for endless possibilities.
Why a Walking Food Tour for your team?
10 Reasons Why Food Tours Rock 4 Office Team Building:
1. Did you ever work in an office environment where no one didn’t like food? Food and coworkers go fork to fork.
2. In 3 hours or less you eat at 5 to 7 different restaurants and don’t have to bring a potluck dish….its all there ready when you arrive!
3. Even the boss has fun meeting the chefs, artisan owners and sipping on a cool tequila infused margarita….all while building team unity!
4. All tours are customized for your groups needs; food tour scavenger hunt, trivia food pursuit, food team challenges, you name it – we will design it!
5. Leave all the planning up to our event planning team – you and your team show up hungry and let us take care of the rest!
6. You are outdoors, walking, talking and eating! How much more do you need to keep motivated?
7. If you don’t get along as a group, food will connect you….a margarita and beer sample just might be the conflict resolution you were looking for!
8. You can work 1/2 a day and then treat your staff to a 1/2 day on a foodie adventure.
9. Can’t do a daytime event, no sweat (literally)! We offer evening custom group tours as well!
10. Walking around aimlessly with a trained culinary concierge just eating and drinking with no purpose but to eat and drink and have fun….does that sound stressful to you?