Posts Tagged ‘Private Group tours’
Discover the possibility of team building through food and drink! Local Roots Food Tours offers customized private group tours for endless possibilities.
Why a Walking Food Tour for your team?
10 Reasons Why Food Tours Rock 4 Office Team Building:
1. Did you ever work in an office environment where no one didn’t like food? Food and coworkers go fork to fork.
2. In 3 hours or less you eat at 5 to 7 different restaurants and don’t have to bring a potluck dish….its all there ready when you arrive!
3. Even the boss has fun meeting the chefs, artisan owners and sipping on a cool tequila infused margarita….all while building team unity!
4. All tours are customized for your groups needs; food tour scavenger hunt, trivia food pursuit, food team challenges, you name it – we will design it!
5. Leave all the planning up to our event planning team – you and your team show up hungry and let us take care of the rest!
6. You are outdoors, walking, talking and eating! How much more do you need to keep motivated?
7. If you don’t get along as a group, food will connect you….a margarita and beer sample just might be the conflict resolution you were looking for!
8. You can work 1/2 a day and then treat your staff to a 1/2 day on a foodie adventure.
9. Can’t do a daytime event, no sweat (literally)! We offer evening custom group tours as well!
10. Walking around aimlessly with a trained culinary concierge just eating and drinking with no purpose but to eat and drink and have fun….does that sound stressful to you?
Highlights of our walking food & cultural tours in Sacramento and what they are providing to the local community and businesses is spot on. One of our biggest goals in offering walking food tours in the Sacramento Region is to bring more awareness to the community of what is behind the next door in Sacramento’s cuisine, the fantastic fresh local ingredients being brought in from local farms and showcasing the incredible history by exposing the roots to where it all began. The most prevalent comment we receive in our reviews by tour participants is; “Wow, I didn’t even know that existed and I have lived down here for over 20 years”.
Our walking food tours, as stated by Blair Robertson, are a “Win/Win/Win” for everyone involved. Knowing our company is expanding within the next month to more pockets of Sacramento as well as some great towns outside of the grid is very exciting. We are moving in the direction we were hoping for and the reception has been amazing by our local communities and businesses. Our summer months walking food tours have been very well received by locals as well as quite a few touring families who are looking to learn more about Sacramento and its amazing local roots! Private group tours are always an option : Birthday, Anniversary, Bachelorette, Cooking and Book Clubs, Company Team Building…put a theme behind a food tour and we will guide and cater to your group’s needs. Tours launch every Tues, Thurs, Friday and Saturdays. 6 different locations, great food and refreshing drinks included in ticket price. Advanced ticketing is required. Midtown Food Tours will be launching in August. Keep checking back for more details on tickets and food tour menu teasers.