Come enjoy the finest wine and food in gorgeous Murphys, CA! Aptly named “Queen of the Sierras”, and one of Sunset magazine’s Top Ten Coolest Small Towns, Murphys is a superb destination for fine dining and wine tasting, and this tour shows you the best of both worlds. Stroll along 1800’s-era Italian brick and stone buildings where talented chefs and vintners now produce their mouth-watering dishes and award-winning vintages.
Our 3-hour tour includes up to 9 stops at the best restaurants and shops. You’ll eat unique dishes made from fresh, locally-sourced produce & taste fabulous, locally-made wines.
As part of our “foodie family”, you’ll get up close with chefs, owners, and winemakers of this quaint town. Hear about the unique terrior and climate that puts Murphys wines in a class all by themselves, and connect with the artisans as you taste their unique creations.
Typical tastings you might find on the tour:
- Jade Risotto with red curry smoked pineapple and cardamom cider broth
- Thai peanut salad with fresh calamari paired with IPA beer tasting
- Artisan Northern CA cheese paired with Tempranillo wine tasting
- Local lamb meatballs with Mediterranean couscous
- Lavender and rosemary shortbread cookie
- Sweet potato dessert brulee with hand squeezed clementine sauce
- Handmade and locally produced English Toffee
- Gourmet sea salt tasting:Himalayan Pink Salt,Red Pepper Bacon Sea Salt, Espresso Bravo Sea Salt and Vintage Merlot Sea Salt
- Savory bun with roasted potatoes, caramelized onions and rosemary
- Cabernet Sauvignon tasting
Advanced ticketing required. Private tours are welcome. Join us and have a memorable foodie day in Murphys! BUY YOUR MURPHYS FOOD TOUR TICKETS HERE!