Archive for June, 2012
Local Roots Food Tours SUMMER SIZZLE TICKET SALE: $45.00 adult discount tickets for Sacramento Food Tours, $52 adult tickets for Murphy’s Food & Wine Tour by using special code “SIZZLE”!
Join our fun and entertaining culinary concierges this summer on one of our guided culinary walking adventures that walks you through heavily shaded streets in Sacramento’s most historical and cultural neighborhoods or down a rural mining town’s main street all while eating and drinking at hidden gems. Learn what continues to make Northern California a foodie’s paradise, one taste at a time.
Our three-hour City of Trees Food & Cultural Walking Tour , Origins of Sacramento Food & History Tour and our Murphys Food & Wine Tour are intimate in size (17 max on every tour)…..this is not your large group food crawl tour….it is a great opportunity to slow down and go behind the scenes and experience 8 individual servings at 6 different locations (all with air conditioning and seating)….no running out of food and literally…no running allowed! It’s all about savoring each bite that is specially prepared for our tour groups, learning about mom and pop eateries and restaurants that only the locals are lucky enough to know about-until now, exploring really cool neighborhood streets that are quiet, peaceful and surprisingly full of fun facts. We make sure every tour participant connects to the whole food tour experience which shows in previous participants raving reviews over our walking tours!
Get tidbits of history and beautiful architecture while tasting the scrumptious foods that make Sacramento valley’s culinary scene a regional treasure. You’ll taste farm fresh ingredients that inspire local chefs. Tours are offered throughout the week. Check our event calendar to see available tour dates. Advanced ticketing is required so hurry and take advantage of our SUMMER SIZZLE TICKET SPECIALS!!
Wanting to go with a group of friends or relatives and make it a private experience? No problem. Local Roots Food Tours offers private group food tours 6 days a week. Family reunions, vacations, or simply a time to get together with friends and enjoy food, fun and friendly people. Come join our culinary food walking adventure and remember to use special code word “SIZZLE”. Offer expires July 20, 2012!
Offer Details: Discount tickets apply ONLY to ADULT TICKET PRICING. Senior, Military and Children tickets are not included. Tickets must be purchased by July 20th, 2012 and tour date secure between June 20th thru July 20th, 2012. Exceptions can be made if you call directly and speak to our event planner/ticketing department. No other specials/discounts can be applied to the sale price ticket. Savings: $13.00 per ticket.
Discover the possibility of team building through food and drink! Local Roots Food Tours offers customized private group tours for endless possibilities.
Why a Walking Food Tour for your team?
10 Reasons Why Food Tours Rock 4 Office Team Building:
1. Did you ever work in an office environment where no one didn’t like food? Food and coworkers go fork to fork.
2. In 3 hours or less you eat at 5 to 7 different restaurants and don’t have to bring a potluck dish….its all there ready when you arrive!
3. Even the boss has fun meeting the chefs, artisan owners and sipping on a cool tequila infused margarita….all while building team unity!
4. All tours are customized for your groups needs; food tour scavenger hunt, trivia food pursuit, food team challenges, you name it – we will design it!
5. Leave all the planning up to our event planning team – you and your team show up hungry and let us take care of the rest!
6. You are outdoors, walking, talking and eating! How much more do you need to keep motivated?
7. If you don’t get along as a group, food will connect you….a margarita and beer sample just might be the conflict resolution you were looking for!
8. You can work 1/2 a day and then treat your staff to a 1/2 day on a foodie adventure.
9. Can’t do a daytime event, no sweat (literally)! We offer evening custom group tours as well!
10. Walking around aimlessly with a trained culinary concierge just eating and drinking with no purpose but to eat and drink and have fun….does that sound stressful to you?
Local Roots Food Tours is celebrating the love of good food, good wine with great food tour participants by offering a culinary passport program; “Oh The Places We Go”! Walking food tours are a steady growing trend all over the world. Participants are taken on a foodie adventure by a trained guide on a walking route through a city’s downtown, back roads off the beaten path, historic neighborhoods, eclectic urban streets all while eating and drinking their way through the areas. Most walking food tours take participants on at least a 5 food stop itinerary on a well mapped out route. Local Roots Food Tours offers 5 different food tour options in Northern California where each different tour stops at at least 6 to 9 great foodie venues .
Local Roots Food Tours believes repeat customers need to be rewarded. They value their continued business. Local Roots Food Tours would like to thank their customers by offering an opportunity to earn a Free Food Tour Ticket for any of their tours. After completing their Culinary Passport with the required stamps achievers become a VIP Local Roots Food Tours Foodie. VIP LRFT Foodie offers great incentives, exclusive VIP food events and tours and promotional discounts to all their achievers.
To learn more about this Culinary Passport Program, visit Local Roots Food Tours website page: http://local-food-tours.com/culinary-cultural-experience/promotions/culinary-passport/
Jump on board and join Local Roots Food Tours on a fun food and wine adventure in Northern California. “Oh The Places We Go”